Harsh Environment Fibre Optics
Tech Optics offers a wide range of interconnection solutions designed to ensure secure and reliable fibre optic links in harsh environment applications. As market leaders for over 30 years, we are well placed to advise on component specification, assembly design, system characterisation, maintenance regimes, troubleshooting and acceptance/qualification test procedures to meet the exacting requirements of the toughest environments.
Our main harsh environment markets comprise:
- Defence – naval, military ground communications, aerospace, satellite systems, test systems
- Radio over Fibre - enabling future proof, high performance, unified wireless networks for mission critical systems
- Fibre Optic Sensing - rugged interconnection for temperature, vibration, acoustic, stress and strain sensors
- Energy – oil and gas, wind energy, power generation
- Transportation – rail, road, aerospace, infrastructure
- Telecommunications – fibre-to-the-antenna, disaster recover
All assemblies are fully tested and manufactured in our Tonbridge plant offering fast and flexible production to the highest quality standards.
We also offer a complete range of support services including training on the termination, test, installation and maintenance of harsh environment fibre-optic systems.
Contact our expert team today to discuss your harsh environment application.