Whilst we supply a range of fibre optic products to suit all optical fibre communication needs, we also offer the value added service of assemblies made up from a wide variety of components to a customer’s specification.
The advantages of choosing a custom solution are the ability to develop a bespoke product that delivers exactly what is required and is designed to perform under the most challenging conditions – vital when reliability in the field is critical.
Tech Optics supply many types of assemblies including:
- Specialist optics sub-systems incl. 19" rack mountable test configurations
- Star-coupler assemblies
- Harnesses including optical switches, attenuators, splitters and circulators.
- Loop back assemblies
- Specialist and Large Fibre-Diameter Patchcord/Jumpcord Cable
- Bespoke optical test equipment
- Customised kits and termination equipment
- Uni-Tube Indoor-Outdoor Loose Tube Cables
- Tight Buffered Internal External Grade
- Steel Armoured Loose Tube Cable
- Indoor-Outdoor LSZH Loose Tube Cables
- Loose Tube Outside Plant General Purpose Cable
- Riser Breakout Cables
Assemblies can be built to specific requirements or drawings / schematics controlled under Tech Optics unique part number system.
For additional information and to discuss your requirement please contact Tech Optics internal sales and engineering team.