Whilst we supply a range of fibre optic cable to suit all optical fibre cabling needs, we also offer the value added service of custom cable assemblies made up from a wide variety of connector types, both single mode and multimode to a customer’s specification.
The advantages of choosing a custom solution are the ability to develop a bespoke product that delivers exactly what is required and is designed to perform under the most challenging conditions – vital when reliability in the field is critical.
We produce many types of assemblies including:
- Patchcord/Jumpcord Cable
- Specialist and Large Fibre-Diameter Patchcord/Jumpcord Cable
- Uni-Tube Indoor-Outdoor Loose Tube Cables
- Tight Buffered Internal External Grade
- Steel Armoured Loose Tube Cable
- Indoor-Outdoor LSZH Loose Tube Cables
- Loose Tube Outside Plant General Purpose Cable
- Riser Breakout Cables
- Assemblies including optical switches, attenuators, splitters and circulators.
- Loop back assemblies
Cables can be configured using the TO part number configurator or built to specific requirements or drawings / schematics controlled under Tech Optics unique part number system.
For additional information and to discuss your requirement please contact Tech Optics internal sales and engineering team.