A fiber optic attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the amplitude of a light signal without significantly changing the wave form itself. Tech Optics attenuators can be supplied featuring a range of technologies to suit the application including air-gap and metal-ion doped fiber to reduce the light signal as it passes through. Please consult us for the best solution for your requirements.
- Flat spectral attenuation
- Low polarisation dependent loss (<0.1dB)
- Typical optical return loss of <-55dB
- High power-handling capability
- Standard attenuation levels ranging from 5dB to 20dB, plus custom configurations.
- Available in ST, SC, FC and LC styles as standard