The OP740 offers a state-of-the-art solution for high-speed optical power measurement applications where multiple channels are needed. Unlike many other systems, this instrument is comprised of individual power meters allowing for simultaneous data acquisition over all channels with unparalleled speed.
The OP740 is available with 4 to 24 channels and can be configured for an assortment of detector adapter options.
- Up to 24 individual detectors in a 2U rack mountable mainframe
- Able to read from all 24 channels simultaneously
- Variable sample rate (up to 125,000 samples/second, 8μs sampling rate)
- Full color touchscreen display
- Single channel and user-configurable multichannel display
- Coluor-coded Pass/Fail results
- USB 3.1 communication
- Universal adapter interface
- Measurement range InGaAs: +6dBm to -72dBm Silicon: +3dBm to -65dBm
- Broad wavelength spectrum InGaAs: 830nm to 1700nm Silicon: 400nm to 1100nm
- Relative accuracy of 0.02dB