The OptoTest OP735 Benchtop Optical Power Meter can be configured with up to 4 channels and a mix of InGaAs, Silicon, and High Power Detectors. This unit is ideal as a compact, stand-alone power meter or used in conjunction with a stabilized light source to measure insertion loss.
Designed for high speed data acquisition on fibre optic components, the OP735 provides absolute or relative measurements with high resolution and tight linearity specifications.
The unique remote head solution gives the user more flexibility with hard to manage components or bulky fibre optic cables. Our series of detectors include a remote head or an Integrating Sphere which is ideal for bare or ribbon fibres. Adapters are available for all common connector types including FC, ST, SC, LC, etc.
- Up to 4 channels of individual optical power meters
- Broad wavelength spectrum InGaAs: 830nm to 1700nm Silicon: 400nm to 1100nm
- Measurement range InGaAs: +6dBm to -72dBm Silicon: +3dBm to -65dBm
- Relative accuracy of 0.02dB
- Measurement display resolution down to 0.001dB
- Variable sampling rate via OPL-7 and custom DLL program
- Can be controlled remotely via USB
- Integrated temperature monitoring
- Convenient benchtop size