The OP710 offers an economical approach for optical power measurement applications where multiple channels are needed. Unlike other systems, this instrument is built up with individual power meters allowing for unparalleled simultaneous data acquisition over all channels.
The OP710 is available with 4 to 24 channels and can be configured for an assortment of detector and connector interfaces. With the rack mount option, multiple instruments can be combined and configured for even higher channel counts.
- Up to 24 channels of individual optical power meters
- Measurement range InGaAs: +6dBm to -72dBm Silicon: +3dBm to -65dBm
- Broad wavelength spectrum InGaAs: 830nm to 1700nm Silicon: 400nm to 1100nm
- Relative accuracy of 0.02dB
- Measurement display resolution down to 0.001dB
- Variable sampling rate via software
- Can be controlled remotely via USB
- Integrated temperature monitoring
- Convenient 19-inch rackmount frame
NOTE: Also available with High Power Detectors - 710HP