The OP250 is a configurable stabilized light source available with a variety of LASERs or LEDs. Offered in a single or dual port configuration with selectable wavelengths, various power levels and industry standard optical interfaces. This instrument offers all the features and functions necessary for the development, testing and inspecting of optical components and cables. The stand-alone, internally powered module also connects to a USB port on any computer.
OptoTest offers drivers and applications which allow the user to perform common measurement tasks as well as data logging or time-stamped stability measurements. OPL-2 allows the user to adjust output power from 0 to 100%.
- Source stability of 0.02dB per hour (per 1ºC variation)*
- Wide variety of source wavelength options, including 635nm, 850nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm among many others
- Various types of sources including LEDs, Fabry-Perot LASERs, and VCSELs
- Customizable fibre type such as 9/125μm, 50/125μm, 62.5/125μm, 105/125μm, 100/140μm, and POF
- Many common source connector outputs such as FC, SC, and ST
- Single or dual port configuration
- Remote control of output power via USB
- Integrated temperature monitoring
- Internal rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
* Standard wavelengths Single Mode: 1310/1550nm; Multimode: 850/1300nm