The OP815 was designed to measure insertion loss (IL) on fibre optic components quickly and accurately. Insertion loss is measured by utilizing the built-in, stabilized LASER or LED source in combination with the precision optical power meter. Using the OP815, dual wavelength insertion loss (IL) measurements are performed in less than one second. The OP815 supports the USB interface. The OPL-Pro turnkey application software fully integrates this instrument into the data acquisition process of an efficient production line.
- Compact (8.5×3.5×10 inch) bench top instrument for all-in-one operation
- High speed USB Interface to standard computer
- Cable test software OPL-Pro available for writing measurement data directly into a spreadsheet
- Interface to custom applications via OPL-SDK
- Fully automated, single wavelength or dual wavelength insertion loss measurement
- Multimode units available with controlled launch condition available for EF, M80, 70/70
- Various detector options for single fibre or duplex fibre