The OP815-D was designed to measure insertion loss (IL) on duplex fibre optic components quickly and accurately. The insertion loss is measured by utilizing the built-in stabilized LASER or LED source in combination with the precision optical power meter. Both channels are measured simultaneously in less than one second. Like all other OptoTest equipment, the OP815-D is supported by a USB interface. The OPL-Pro turnkey application software fully integrates this instrument into the data acquisition process of an efficient production line.
- Compact (8.5” x 3.5” x 10”) bench top instrument for all-in-one operation
- High speed USB Interface to standard computer
- Cable test software OPL-Pro included for writing measurement data directly into a spreadsheet
- Interface to custom applications via DLL
- High Performance Reference (HPR) Cable for ultimate precision loss measurements is available
- Fully automated, single wavelength or dual wavelength insertion loss measurement
- Multimode source with controlled launch condition available for EF, 70/70, etc.
- Various detector options for single fibre or duplex fibre