The OP1100 Discontinuity Analyser is an off-the-shelf fibre optic test system that automatically captures, displays and logs short optical power interruptions and dropouts in accordance with EIA/TIA-FOTP-32A.
This test solution provides a method for testing a broad variety of passive or active fibre optic components for susceptibility to discontinuities (signal dropout, transient output or transmittance fluctuations) during application of an external stimulus, such as temperature, vibration or physical shock.
- Single mode/Multimode capable
- Input power range of -40dBm to -2dBm
- Selectable dropout detection range of 0.8µs to 1s
- Selectable loss threshold of 0.5dB to 3dB
- Bundled OPL-DISC application that records data directly into a spreadsheet
- USB Interface for seamless remote control
- Support of most common connector options (FC, ST, SC, etc…)