The singlemode or multimode MPO products available from SENKO are multifibre connections used in high-density backplane and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) applications in data and telecommunications systems. The MPO connector offers up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing significant space and cost savings.
MPO connectors utilize precision molded MT ferrules, with metal guide pins and precise housing dimensions to ensure fiber alignment when mating. The MPO can be mass terminated in combinations of 4, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon cables. The MPO Adapter comes standard in black.
- Precision moulded MT ferrule
- High precision guide pins for exact alignment
- Compact design, up to 24 fibre ribbons
- IEC 61754-7 Compliant
- Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
- Polishing does not require diamond film
- Parallel optical interconnect between PC cards and patch panels
- Interconnection for O/E modules
- Optical Switch interframe connections
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Active Device / Transceiver Interface
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication Networks
- Industrial & Military