Fibre-optic product supplier and cable assembly manufacturer since 1988, Tech Optics Ltd is one of the UK’s longest serving fibre-optic companies. Accredited to ISO9001:2015, we provide many leading companies worldwide with an extensive range of the best available fibre-optic communications products, customised fibre-optic cable assemblies and fibre-optic expertise.
Harsh environment fibre optics
Tech Optics specialise in applications within harsh environments, for example defence, naval systems, aerospace and energy generation. Tech Optics is an approved supplier to the UK defence industry. Our customised fibre-optic cable assemblies are built to highest technical specifications and we can advise on the best componentry and equipment for your application.
In June 2020 Tech Optics became a part of the Hexatronic Group. Hexatronic is a technology group which specialises in fibre optic communications providing a complete range of passive infrastructure to markets worldwide. The Group consists of 25+ companies with over 1250 employees across the globe. The Group’s headquarters are in Gothenburg. The acquisition strengthens Tech Optics operations with additional expertise, resources and geographical reach from within the Group.
Learn more here:- https://hexatronicgroup.com/en
Who are Tech Optics customers?
We supply fibre-optic products to a broad range of markets, including network systems installers and end users, OEMs, the defence sector, telecommunications providers, universities and research establishments, and the transport, oil and gas industries.
Major aerospace and defence contractors including BAE Systems, Thales, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Airbus have confidence in Tech Optics – so can you!
Why come to us?
- Over thirty years’ dedication to meeting the needs of the most demanding fibre-optic specialists at home and abroad
- We manufacture assemblies in the UK
- We distribute only the best quality brands and use the equipment we distribute on our own shop floor
- ISO9001:2015 certified the manufacture of fibre optic assemblies and the distribution of products
- We focus on delivering customer satisfaction – by our attention to detail, expert advice, competitive pricing and fast, usually same-day despatch of supplies from stock
- Rapid sourcing of special and high-value capital equipment not already in stock
- In-house expertise and training capability in all types of fibre terminations, including complex terminations, expanded beam and harsh environments
- Helpful, knowledgeable and customer-focussed staff
- JOSCAR accredited
- Cyber Essentials qualified
Each project is unique - we will listen to your needs and specify the best product for your project at the most competitive price.