Domaille's HDC-5100 polisher allows you to program your polishing processes through an easy-to-use PC-based Windows-like full-colour touch screen panel. Once programmed, the panel displays your settings for speed, time and pressure - and also prompts the operator for the film, pad and lubricant needed for each step of the process. This provides a unique capability of precisely optimising each step of every process, thus optimising the polish for end-face geometry, back reflection and surface finish.
- PC-based, full-colour touch screen operation
- Cable management system
- Automatic pressure adjustment
- Pneumatically controlled polish pressure
- Operator step-by-step prompts
- Administrator set-up control of processes
- Compact flash card for backups
- Process transferable from machine to machine
- 5-inch platen
- Accepts standard lapping films
The HDC-5100 polisher allows you to set the speed, time, and pressure of all processes individually
As a compact version of the Advanced Polishing Machines, Domaille's Field Polishing Machine (FPM-HDA-600) can be transported for on-site fibre optic cable installation and emergency repair use. It is designed to achieve the same accuracy as the larger machines, but with fewer features.
- Cycle Start Button allows the operator to initiate the cycle.
- One Digital Countdown Timer ensures precise control and process repeatability.
- Robust Design uses the highest-quality materials such as hardened stainless steel and hard-coated aluminium.
- Force Adjuster slides mechanically and locks into place allowing the operator to change the platen force to meet varying specifications of fibre optic terminations.
- Cable Management System routes cables away from the polishing process.
- Requires 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz for operation.
A compact version of the Advanced Polishing Machine, it can be transported for on-site fibre optic cable installation and emergency repair use
Domaille's range of connector holders (10- to 18-port) will accept most types of connector. These include FC, SC and ST spherical polish, LC and MT-RJ small form factor, and SCAPC, LCAPC and MT-RJ APC connectors.
- Fixture insert sizes determined by individual customer requirements with low lead time
- Capability of polishing two different ferrule sizes with one fixture
- Industry-leading technology provides 360º clamping surface on ferrules — significantly improving yields!
- Ease of clamping & unclamping ferrules drastically improves load and unload times — more yield improvement!
- Pre-installed water jet ports aid in the elimination of polishing debris during the polishing process — more yield improvement
- Use of setting fixture to ensure even ferrule protrusion.
- Compatible with all Domaille polishing machine models.
- Manufactured to Domaille’s exacting standards, using only premium materials.
A range of connector holders is available from 10 to 18 port which accept most types of connector.