A wide range of media converters are available from Tech Optics as well as those listed here - please enquire for details.
These compact, cost-effective Fast Ethernet media converters from TE Connectivity (previously AMP Netconnect Tyco) are easy to install and ideal for Ethernet-over-fibre extensions in small or home office, branch, enterprise, fibre-to-business and fibre-to-home applications.
With support for 10/100 Mbps data rates and full/half duplex modes, these high quality media converters are ideal for professional and carrier grade applications. They enable 10/100 Mbps Ethernet to be extended over optical fibre links to connect users or workgroups to remote-access switches, routers and server NIC cards.
- Meets all the relevant industry standards for 100 Mbps Ethernet
- Support for 10/100 Mbps data rates and full/half duplex modes
- Installation is “plug-and-play” and requires no technical knowledge
- Very simple to maintain
- Support for the current industry standard fibre connectors
- Available in both multimode and singlemode fibre options
- Up to 12 units can be 19” rack-mounted in an AC-powered enclosure
- Fully compatible with 10Base-T, 100Base-T and 100Base-FX standards
These compact, high performance media converters from TE Connectivity (previously AMP Netconnect Tyco) extend Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 BaseT LAN signals from S/UTP Cat5e structured wiring over either multimode or single mode optical fibres using the 1000Base-SX and 1000Base-LX standards.
They are ideal for demanding LAN applications, enabling 10/100/1000 Mbs Ethernet to be extended over optical fibre links to connect users or workgroups to remote access switches, routers and server and PC NIC cards.
- Meets all the relevant industry standards for 1000Mbps Ethernet
- Simple to install and maintain
- Support for industry standard fibre connectors
- Available in multi-mode and singlemode fibre options
- The standalone converters can also be 19” rack-mounted in an AC-powered enclosure
The OP710-ANX incorporates individual channels of optical to electrical (O/E) converters and is an easy-to-implement multichannel O/E converter for applications such as detecting and monitoring optical signals.
The OP710-ANX is available with 4 channels up to 24 channels using InGaAs detectors for wavelengths between 830nm and 1700nm.
High bandwidth multichannel O/E Converter
With a minimum bandwidth of 10MHz, this O/E Converter is useful in many applications for high speed, optical signal monitoring.
Convenient 19” Rack Mount solution
With the optical inputs in front and the electrical outputs in the back this is an ideal configuration for rack mount test solutions where the electrical signal is processed further with third party AD converter modules.